CTA is a non-profit provider of public transportation for the three coastal counties of Mississippi. It is an independently managed public utility that is governed by a Board of Commissioners. CTA is the designated recipient of State and Federal funding for urban transportation on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
The CTA Mission
To provide safe, dependable, clean, comfortable, convenient and affordable public transportation services to the Mississippi Gulf Coast in a cost efficient manner.
News & Events
- Mardi Gras Schedule – Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Notice Of Route Improvements Effective March 9, 2014
- Press Release #2 – February 21, 2014 – Additional Route Improvements Effective March 9, 2014
- Press Release February 21, 2014 – Fixed Route Improvements Effective March 2, 2014
- CTA Board Special Meeting Rescheduled