Press Release – May 18, 2020
Subject: CTA resuming pre-Covid19 routes and schedules
In response to the decision to re-open Gulf Coast casinos, starting Thursday, May 21, CTA will be resuming all pre-Covid19 routes and schedules. CTA will be back to operating 45/90-minute routes, Monday – Sunday. We will also resume our normal Casino Hopper schedule with both trolleys on route. Fixed route related ADA service will be available during the times that fixed route buses operate. ADA trip reservations can be made by calling CTA dispatch, 228-896-8080, between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
We will still have restrictions in place to protect our employees and the public. These conditions/restrictions are as follows:
- Standard fare collection schedule will be in place
- Passengers must keep their mouth and nose covered at all times when on a bus or in passenger waiting facilities
- Bus and facility capacity will be limited to 10 passengers at a time
- Social distancing (6 ft.) shall be observed
- Passenger Code of Conduct rules will be enforced
CTA is thrilled that the MS Gulf Coast is re-opening and proud to be supporting the local economy. We look forward to providing excellent, safe service to our community members who are now able to go back to work.