Small but effective, that’s what “Bus Interiors” or “Brochures” are all about, With not much else to look at, a creative bus interior or brochure leaflets are sure to attract attention and will be read from start to finish.
- Captive audience
- Low space and production costs
- As low as $15.00 per month per sign
- As low as $25.00 per month for brochure pockets.
“Bus Rears” are the most easily recognizable of all advertisements featured on buses. There’s no doubt as to the effectiveness of a “Bus Rear” advertisement. Ask yourself how many times you have been stuck behind a bus reading an advertisement, more than once I bet! “Bus Rears” also have a captive audience – you and all the other consumers!
- Lower space and production costs
- Larger campaign coverage due to reduced costs
- As low as $70.00 per month per sign
“Bus Sides” provide you with all the benefits of advertising on buses. Your advertising panels are longer, allowing for more text and creativity. They can be placed on either the door side or on the driver’s side allowing for exposure to passengers, pedestrians and motorists.
- Two sizes of advertisements to choose from
- High exposure to passengers, pedestrians and motorists
- As low as $75.00 per month per side
“Bus Wraps” are available on both Fixed Route and Demand Response buses. They create the option of billboard size and style of advertising as well as mobility, which gets your advertising message out in everybody’s face. Your creativity can run wild with lots of space and creative options.
If you want to do it big!
If you want to make a statement!
If you really want to be noticed, then look no further than a Bus Advertising “Bus Wrap”. With two sides and back the possibilities are endless. Every area of the bus can carry a different message or advertise a different product or service.
- Large advertisement areas
- Large captive audience
- Strong corporate message
- Novelty interest
- Billboard size advertising
- Large captive audience
- Creative opportunities
- As low as $475.00 per month per side
* Makes You Stand Out Among Your Competition
* Available in Gulfport, Biloxi and D’Iberville.
Benefits of Bench Ads
- Bench Ads Are Always On. They work for you 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Bench Advertising Offers Great Visibility. Drivers, pedestrians and bus riders all will see your ads.
- Bench Ads Provide Multiple Impressions Per Prospective Customer. People passing by on a regular basis are bound to notice your ad.
- Bench Ads Give Precise Geographic Targeting. If you do business locally and want to target local consumers, there’s no better advertising vehicle. If you want to target a specific ethnic group, you can find bus benches in any language.
- As low as $75.00 per bench per month.
Bus Shelter Advertising
Our new bus shelters have a Solar Powered Backlight 3’9 x 5’10 panel to let your add shine into the night for ultimate visibility.
- Who, specifically, is looking? Primarily, it’s area residents and commuters.
- Pedestrian traffic, bicyclists, and bus riders are also exposed to your message regularly.
- Tourists and area visitors are a considerable audience.
- Bus Shelters are located in high visibility areas along each CTA bus route.
- As low as $100.00 per sign per month
Casino Hopper & Beachcomber Advertising
Advertising at its best. Our unique Trolleys bring new advertising opportunities!
Without a doubt, one of the most effective and unique advertising vehicles along the Mississippi Gulf Coast is the Casino Hopper and Beachcomber Trolley Service. Making its way up and down this popular tourist destination, this charming, convenient, and cost-saving themed transportation is not only seen but also ridden by hundreds of tourists every day.
You can advertise on both sides of the trolley and two sides on the rear. Hundreds of Convention attendees, Tourists and Locals also see your ads as the Trolley travels from Gulfport to Biloxi and has a designated on-site stop at each Casino.
With just ten (10) trolleys and only one advertiser each, your message will receive the kind of exclusivity that gets amazing results.
- As low as $100.00 per sign per month.
State of the art advertising!
CTA has 2 state of the art 22” video monitors mounted on the interior of each of our new generation Trolleys that will play your commercial, along with audio, in a continuous loop. We currently operate 4 Trolleys from Gulfport to Biloxi.
- Seen by Hundreds of Tourists and Locals daily looking for Information on Casinos, Dinning and Shopping.
- Full color eye level messages.
- Video advertising is available on Casino Hopper, Beachcomber, Route 34 and Route 24.
Call for rates.
Transit Center Advertising for Gulfport or Biloxi
Transit Centers are the main avenue for all route exchanges between Busses, Trolleys ,Local People and Tourists.
The Biloxi Transit Center is also an Exchange for Greyhound Busses.
- Tourists and Local People can view our Local attractions and points of Interests.
- Local attractions and points of Interest such as, Casinos, Beauvoir, Ohr-Keefe Museum, Restaurants, etc.
- Casinos can benefit from the advertisements by attracting out of town guests as well as the locals to the Casinos.
- As Low as $75.00 per sign per month.
For Advertising Opportunities contact Dianne Bunch at 228-896-8080 ext. 225 or email at email@example.com