June 29, 2015
Public Riders Meeting
Coast Transit Authority will be conducting a public “Riders’ Meeting” on Wednesday, July 8, and Thursday, July 9, 2015. (Meeting times listed below) During these times, members of CTA Management will be on-hand to go over the following topics:
1) RouteShout App… CTA’s new, real-time traveler information system. This FREE app allows riders to easily find their bus stops, routes and arrival times using their smart phone or other electronic device. — CTA staff will be available after the meeting to assist in downloading, and navigating, the new application… It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
2) New CTA Services… “See What CTA Has Rolling Your Way!” – In this review, we will cover all the new and exciting things that CTA has in the works. And, see just how we are working hand-in-hand in supporting economic growth along the Gulf Coast.
3) Rider Comment Session… CTA is looking forward to taking this time to go over any questions, concerns or new ideas that riders may have about their experience with CTA.
• Wednesday, July 8 (Biloxi Transit Center / 1:00pm – 3pm)
• Thursday, July 9 (Gulfport Transit Center / 4:30pm – 6:30pm)
For more information contact Chris Foret at 896-8080 Ext. 217 or visit us at www.coasttransit.com.
“We Keep The Gulf Coast Rolling For You”